The term "ThisWayUp Games" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website and the software whose registered office is Sussex Court, Eaton Road, Hove BN33AS, United Kingdom. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of this website or our software.
All work showcased within the site has been worked on by ThisWayUp Games both inhouse and at external facilities.
- The content of this website or our software is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website or our software for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website or our software is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website or our software contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website or our software which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website or our software may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Videos provided on the site are not to be linked to externally without prior written consent from us.
- Your use of this website or our software and any dispute arising out of such use of the website or our software is subject to the Laws and Regulations for the UK.